Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globe Fashion Run-Down

The Golden Globes, a place for the fashionable elite to strut their stuff.

As promised, here are some of my loves, and love-to-hates from night... Enjoy! 

Claire Danes: One red hot mama. Those eyes, that hair, that body (2 months!) after baby! I'm in awe! Versace being worn by the worthy.



Tay Tay Swift: Although I love my country songstress, I think this was a rare miss for her. The colour just does nothing for her complexion and it swallows her body up while simultaneously making it look like the stick-thin starlet has wide hips. Tsk tsk. 

Taylor in Donna Karan Atelier

Emily Blunt: This Michael Kors creation is divine. DIVINE. and her come hither stare is equally mesmerizing. A++ Em.


JLO: Methinks Jenny from the Block needs a new stylist. A rockin' bod she may have, but there is such a thing as TOO much. Yes, even in Hollywood. 

JLo in a Zuhair Murad lace gown. 

Eva Longoria: Usually so polished, this housewife looks desperate to avoid an uncomfortable paparazzi flash with a thigh high split Emilio Pucci gown and wind resistant beehive. 2/10 for effort.


Jessica Alba: LOVE the color, love the shape (Oscar de la renta), love the hair and love the jewelry. But wait, what's that she's holding? I would LOVE this a lot more if Jess had left her chinchilla in the limo, but when you've got a body like hers, it's almost acceptable. 


my new favorite IT couple: Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig cut a dashing duo on the red carpet in Louis Vuitton and Tom Ford.  Looks like Bond is already auditioning his next leading lady, and I LIKE. Weisz is both demure and risque in her peekaboo polkadots with a crimson lip.



and MY BEST DRESSED of the night goes to..

NICOLE RICHIE: Finally, boho chic that's not in a neutral. I'm in heaven. Her Naeem Khan gown is perfection on her frame with old Hollywood curls and a cheeky fringed clutch. Add a swipe of matching statement eye shadow and I've got style lust all over my computer screen. 


Congrats Nicole, you rocked it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment