Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pretty Bashik Man

So I'm gonna fast forward a little since I haven't the time to sit down and blog about everything from the last week I'll give you a bit of last night :)

^the girls^
It was our first night out-out like high heels and tight clothes etc etc. Bess and I were thoroughly excited :] Vincent (my lovely USF exchange student who is back living in Sydney) came over with 3 of his roommates, Rhys, Ben and Ranga-aka Paul.
^Ben, Ranga, Rhys and I^
A note about Ranga, they call him that because he's a ginger and therefore like an orangatang. They make more fun of gingers here than they do in the states! I didn't even think that was possible. But the boys were tons of fun and we got in the fastest game of wine pong ever because our security guard is the strictest person on the planet and apparently we're not allowed to have guests up in the building past 10pm (male or female). Hi...ummm I didn't know I live in a convent lol. We need to make friends with him PRONTO.
^Vince and I :]^
We went to World Bar, which is apparently poppin' on Thursdays and it was so fun! They're thing is to have a whole list of "teapots" which are basically a teapot filled with a mixed drink that you then take in little shots (very fast I might add). The most amazing flavor was "fruit tingle" :] so yummy!
^this is a close up of our teapots- it was long island ice tea flavor^
Also made friends with most sassy gay guy ever when we took a break from dancing to sit out on the patio. He is amaze and totally flaming and he claims he's going to "ring me" so maybe I've found my Aussie GBF?
Fab.
^Peter^
My other BFF from the program Peter showed up too as well as my roommate Danielle who is so chill I really appreciate her. All in all the night was a huge success and today we leave for Surf Camp! Hopefully it won't be as frigid as I'm expecting it to be.. i loathe cold water!

Ciao for now,
*I*

No comments:

Post a Comment