Monday, November 14, 2011

the Incident Weekend


& the shenanigans continue...



After this weekend I've narrowly avoided

-getting sunburned

-being concussed

-getting my nails done (devs about this one)

-being traumatized by the creepy clown at Luna Park



So.. with that in mind here's some of what I got up to in the last 7 days. :)



-Ended up at Cargo bar on 2 separate nights (no judgement), once with Bess, Russy, Glen & co. and once with G and the boys.




@Cargo


^pre-incident^



-Got quality girl time with some pretty ladies while celebrating Kat's b-day on saturday across the bridge at her place in Milson's point & at the Deck in Luna Park (this little amusement park thing that's ALOT less creepy than you would think, despite the run-down clown that looms over the whole thing)







-Rode all the rides at Luna Park with my girls in six inch stilettos and mini dress. The Carousel and ferris wheel were obvi my favorites.

#biggirlsdoingbigthings


^View from the ferris wheel @ Luna Park^




^my new bff Ash- SUCH a sweetheart and so fun!^













^The girls^

-Found out Serbian vodka mixed with liberal amounts of tequila is not my best friend. Thanks Kat :)



-Have found a new song obsession. Checkkk it.



-Got picked up and then accidentally body slammed onto the pavement in Darling Harbour by Tool Shred while out with G and the boys. Lets just say it was not the most comfortable thing I've ever experienced but he couldn't help it...booze and that much definition are a lethal combo. ha.



-TS was so apologetic for the slamming situation and bought me flowers. He was obviously instantly forgiven. :)

G. was also very sweet about it. Brownie points.




Wore my new shoes out. Purple. WEDGES. 6.5 inches. and totally comfortable.

be jealous.




-Ate with G at this cute restaurant on the harbour called Coast. Gorgeous views at night with all the twinkly lights :)




-Did the "Sculptures by the Sea" walk from Tamarama Beach to Bondi Beach with G. on Sunday afternoon. Its this art exhibition that super weird and cool.. almost too weird at times but I'm glad we got to see it since this was the last weekend. Got some good pics too! :) It was so pretty (although a bit crowded) and I seriously could stare at the coastline for hours. Here's the link to the actual website if you want to look it up!


^pretty beach walk :)^






^Turtle sculpture :)^






-Ate on the Bondi boardwalk for lunch and had yummy ice cream on the way home.




-Saw the best bulldog there EVER. He pretty much looked something like this. Could you just die over him. G named him Jack.




-Beached it again with Marty and G on Saturday. Marty and I got some nice color, G just got a slight burn..poor little white boy. :)



-Watched Moneyball with G. Brad Pitt has definitely peaked. It was a good movie but it was no 'Troy' let me tell you.



-Attempted a nail date after brunch with Mikayla. Major fail, so my tragic nails will have to wait another week until this coming saturday. SO devs- Cindy would be horrified.



As usual it was a fabulous weekend, minus the head injury and full body bruises, and I'm very excited to do it all over again this coming weekend! Only 2 more left to go in this amazing city. Better make them count! Loved my major skype/ catchup on girl talk time with my girls (looking at you J.wow, Heather, Hessie and Dixie) so keep it coming! :)

Love you all!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment