Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday Too Soon

Weekend Wrap-up
So where did I leave off? Oh yes, so Saturday night I went out to Argyle (this club/bar) with Vincent and Co. and it was super duper fun! Its more upscale than the ones we usually go to, and y'all know how much I love to dress up :)
Found out that their Uni campus is right across from this really awesome horse racetrack and next Saturday there is a kind of derby thing that we might go to! So exciting... I need a huge hat and a parasol pronto.
Today was super relaxing, took an impromptu trip down to Cronulla Beach. Had my first train adventure and am totally proud that I didn't get lost and/or get on the wrong train ha. Went for a leisurely walk around the boardwalk/beach area and got some icecream [strawberry with sour gummy worms], yummmm, plus the company wasn't too bad either ;) Cronulla is like a little beach town an hour south of Sydney City and I'm glad I got to see it, it was GORGEOUS.
^where I spent my lazy sunday^
Pretty much this week coming up is going to be HELL though, because they dumped all our assignments on us at once before we leave for Melbourne (on Sunday midday). Plus, I have my interview with Edelman PR on tuesday. OMG. so nervous. Fingers crossed for me puleaseee.
Getting up early to watch the Jets-Cowboys game tomorrow morning with Joe so I can assess how my fantasy team is going :)
I'll let you know how it [the interview & the progression of everything else] goes!
*I*

No comments:

Post a Comment