Friday, September 30, 2011

HELL WEEK

Finals.
Every college student's least favorite word..
Since our semester here is broken up into two halves we have the joy of getting 2 sets of finals.. the first of which was yesterday. ALL DAY YESTERDAY.
gahhh.
As you can imagine having a presentation on tuesday, a packet of journal entries dues the same day, a research paper due Fri and two final exams on the same day this week has been fueled by anxiety, caffeine and dread.
With all that school work we had for two (yes only two) classes it didn't leave much time for a social life.
So after finishing up our tests yesterday and watching the film classes' final project movies (SO good, I was really impressed because half the class had never made a movie before) I headed off to meet Lily for some after-work [and MUCH NEEDED] drinks at PhD.
After this hell week some bevvies at the Shelbourne with some of her co-workers was just what I needed. I had a lot of fun and now [today] I am waiting for Bess to wake up so we can go to our next surfing lesson on Maroubra Beach!
It was supposed to rain but I just peeked outside and its sunny so fingers crossed it stays that way :)
Also, I ran down to get the mail this morning and got my postcard from J.Wow
I adore getting mail!!!
Plus, as of last night at about 8pm we are officially on spring break! yeee, having 2 of them in the same calendar year is just frosting on my cake at this point.
Can't wait to see what shenanigans this whole week brings
More soon!
*I*

No comments:

Post a Comment